- Meeting with you and your marriage partner before the wedding.
- Being quickly and easily available by email, phone or text to answer any and all questions you have.
- Personalizing your wedding ceremony should you want any changes or additions made.
- Leading a fun, smoothly-run rehearsal for you if you have one (up to an hour in length).
- Arriving at your venue 15 to 30 minutes before your ceremony.
- Officiating at your wedding ceremony.
- Providing you with a scripted copy of your wedding ceremony as well as a Civil Marriage Statement (proof of marriage).
- Submitting the required documents to Service Alberta, Vital Statistics-Registries so that your marriage is registered by them.
To visit the Service Alberta website for government information regarding marriage, click here.
Click here to fill out the Wedding Inquiry Form and receive more detailed information about my services and check my availability.
Just for fun: During the procession, the bride walks on the left side of her father so that his right arm can easily access his sword ... just in case he has to defend her from rival suitors.