With my 13 years of experience and total appreciation for this most enjoyable work I do, you will be in the best of hands with me as your officiant. A seasoned and composed public speaker, I am great at spontaneously making light of those unexpected events that can and do occur during ceremonies. I am also very skilled at dealing with sensitive family/personal feelings and situations. Add to all of this my ability to quickly put people at ease plus my absolute commitment to having fun -- rest assured that, with my assistance, your ceremony will be heartwarming, efficiently run and as stress-free as possible.
My Ceremony Services Include
- Meeting with you and your marriage partner before the wedding.
- Being quickly and easily available by email, phone or text to answer any and all questions you have.
- Personalizing your wedding ceremony should you want any changes or additions made.
- Leading a fun, organized and smoothly-run rehearsal, if you have one (up to an hour in length).
- Arriving at your venue 15 to 30 minutes before your ceremony.
- Officiating at your wedding ceremony.
- Providing you with a Civil Marriage Statement (proof of marriage) as well as a scripted copy of your wedding ceremony.
- Submitting the required documents to Service Alberta, Vital Statistics-Registries so that your marriage is registered by them.
- Rush registering your marriage, if necessary. An additional fee will be charged for this.
"How do you spell 'love'?" - Piglet
"You don't spell it...you feel it." - Pooh
– A. A. Milne
Just for fun: During the procession, the bride walks on the left side of her father so that his right arm can easily access his sword ... just in case he has to defend her from rival suitors.