With my 14 years of experience as a Marriage Commissioner, you will be in the best of hands with me as your officiant.
My Services Include
- Promptly responding to your initial inquiry and letting you know if I am available to officiate for you.
- If I am available ... providing you with more detailed information about my services and fee.
- Meeting with you and your marriage partner before your wedding day to discuss the details of your ceremony.
- Being quickly and easily available by email, phone or text to answer any and all questions you have.
- Personalizing your wedding ceremony should you want any changes or additions made.
- Leading an organized, fun and smoothly-run rehearsal, if you have one (up to an hour in length).
- Arriving at your venue 15 to 30 minutes before your ceremony.
- Discussing music cues with your DJ or musicians.
- Officiating at your wedding ceremony.
- Providing you with a proof of marriage document as well as a scripted copy of your wedding ceremony.
- Submitting the required documents to Service Alberta, Vital Statistics-Registries so that your marriage is registered by them.
- Rush registering your marriage, if necessary. (An additional fee will be charged for this.)
I also offer a whole lot more! Meeting with me is the best way to find out just how much else I do and to make sure we are all a fit.
"How do you spell 'love'?" - Piglet
"You don't spell it...you feel it." - Pooh
– A. A. Milne
Just for fun: During the procession, the bride walks on the left side of her father so that his right arm can easily access his sword ... just in case he has to defend her from rival suitors.