My Exceptional Wedding Ceremony Services Include
- Promptly responding to your initial inquiry and letting you know if I am available to officiate for you.
- If I am available ... providing you with more detailed information about my services and fee.
- Meeting with you and your marriage partner before your wedding day to discuss the details of your ceremony.
- Being quickly and easily available by email, phone or text to answer any and all questions you have.
- Personalizing your spiritual wedding ceremony should you want any changes or additions made.
- Leading an organized, fun and smoothly-run rehearsal, if you have one (up to an hour in length).
- Arriving at your venue 15 to 30 minutes before your ceremony.
- Discussing music cues with your DJ or musicians.
- Officiating at your wedding ceremony.
- Providing you with a proof of marriage document as well as a scripted copy of your wedding ceremony.
- Submitting the required documents to Service Alberta, Vital Statistics-Registries so that your marriage is registered by them.
- Rush registering your marriage, if necessary. (An additional fee will be charged for this.)
I also offer a whole lot more! Meeting with me is the best way to find out just how much else I do and to make sure we are all a fit.
"How do you spell 'love'?" - Piglet
"You don't spell it...you feel it." - Pooh
– A. A. Milne